HOPE CRISIS CENTRE, SKOPJE
Total budget: MKD 3,963,600
Timeframe: 24 months
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF the ORGANIZATION
Crisis Centre “Hope” is an association that has 18 years of experience in providing direct support to the domestic violence victims, as well as prevention work in order to end the circle of violence, the integrated approach in our work is seen in the support of the domestic violence victims via the SOS help lines, sheltering in a period of 24-48 hours and emotional strengthening and free legal aid, as well as the figure of more than 30 implemented prevention projects.
- Crisis counselling and referrals via the SOS help lines (National SOS line 15-315 and two Confidence Phones 02/3 175-516, 02/3 173-424).
- Emotional strengthening and initial legal aid by educating the domestic violence victims
- Sheltering, providing secure and safe temporary shelter of 24-48 hours with a sheltering capacity of 5-7 victims of domestic violence;
- Prevention domestic violence and violence against women programme.
Women and children, victims of domestic violence.
- Increased cooperation with the business sector;
- Increased practice of collection of donations from individuals;
- Secured financial aid from national and local institutions;
- Secured material and programme aid from national and/or local institutions;
- Secured assistance to victims of domestic violence by using an integrated model;
- Strengthened prevention from domestic violence.