Call for proposals for Small Grants [CM-MAC-02]
Civica Mobilitas announces a call for proposals for Small Grants [CM-MAC-02]
In order to be eligible for an Action Grant under this Call, the applicant must be registered in Macedonia and be a CSO registered under the Law on Associations and Foundations. Applications may include one or more associates.
The proposed actions must be in line with and contribute to Civica Mobilitas’:
- Overall Objective – Social changes in Macedonia, are driven by a strong civil society sector, active citizens and good cooperation with the authorities, resulting in more transparent, accountable and socially-inclusive governance at both central and local level.;
- Outcome 1 – Civil Society Environment: The environment for civil society development is improved through the creation of mechanisms for better cooperation between the authorities and CSOs and increased public funding for civil society;
- Outcome 2 – Civic Engagement: CSOs build strong constituencies enabling citizens’ active involvement in civic initiatives, including voluntary activities;
- Outcome 3 – Collaboration: Collaboration among CSOs is improved, leading to civil society alliances;
- Outcome 4 – Civic Participation: CSOs actively participate in public policy and decision-making, leading to better policies and practices.
The Duration of the action must be between 3 months and 24 months.
Grants must not exceed a maximum of 330,000 MKD. The amount made available under this Call for Proposals is around 13,200,000 MKD.
This Call for Proposals does not have a particular deadline. Still, having in mind the implementation period of Civica Mobilitas and eligible duration of the grant, this Call for Proposals remains open until 30 June 2022. Applications can be submitted at any time until this date.
The Small Grants Selection Committee will make decisions on a quarterly basis, after the end of each calendar quarter (30.09; 31.12; 31.03; 30.06).
The concepts must be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org