[CLOSED] Call for action grants CM-АCТ-04
Civica Mobilitas announces call for proposals for Action Grants [CM-ACT-04]
In order to be eligible for an Action Grant under this Call, the applicant must be registered in Macedonia and:
- Be a CSO registered under the Law on Associations and Foundations;
- Be another non-governmental, not-for-profit, CSO such as research institutes registered under the Law on Scientific Research Activity.
Applications may include one or more partners. The partner must satisfy the same eligibility criteria as those for applicants (see above). In addition, the media may also be partners.
The proposed actions must be in line with and contribute to Civica Mobilitas’:
- Overall Objective – Social changes in Macedonia, are driven by a strong civil society sector, active citizens and good cooperation with the authorities, resulting in more transparent, accountable and socially-inclusive governance at both central and local level.;
- Outcome 1 – Civil Society Environment: The environment for civil society development is improved through the creation of mechanisms for better cooperation between the authorities and CSOs and increased public funding for civil society;
- Outcome 2 – Civic Engagement: CSOs build strong constituencies enabling citizens’ active involvement in civic initiatives, including voluntary activities;
- Outcome 3 – Collaboration: Collaboration among CSOs is improved, leading to civil society alliances;
- Outcome 4 – Civic Participation: CSOs actively participate in public policy and decision-making, leading to better policies and practices.
Required supporting documents for the application process:
- Annex 1. Logical framework;
- Annex 2. Budget;
- Annex 3. Link with Civica Mobilitas;
- Annex 4. Partnership statement (if applicable);
- Annex 5. Administrative and eligibility documents of legal status of applicant and partner(s);
The Duration of the action is between 12 months and 24 months. The Grant Request is between 1,000,000 MKD and 1,800,000 MKD. The amount made available under this Call for Proposals is around 20,000,000 MKD. Under this Call for Proposals, CSOs are eligible to submit only one application in any role (as an Applicant or a Partner).
The deadline for the submission of applications is the 25 March 2019 by 16:00 hours Macedonian time. For applications sent by registered mail or courier service, this deadline is also valid. Applications that are submitted by hand, via registered mail or a courier service must be delivered before the deadline to the following address:
Macedonian Center for International Cooperation (MCIC)
for Civica Mobilitas
Nikola Parapunov 41a, Karpos-Skopje
(for hand delivery and courier service)
PO Box 55
(for sending by mail)
1060 Skopje, Macedonia
Civica Mobilitas will not accept applications that are submitted by electronic mail.
HELPDESK (QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS)
Questions and answers submited untill 08.3.2019, 14:00h (published on 08.3.2019)
Questions can be submitted no later than 15 March 2019, to the Helpdesk by e-mail email@example.com that includes a subject heading the reference of this Call for Proposals (CM-ACT-04).
Questions can also be posted to the Helpdesk via the Civica Mobilitas website.
Civica Mobilitas will hold information session about this Call for Proposals on 12th March 2019 from 12:00 in Skopje. For more information please consult the Civica Mobilitas website and Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/events/1018935888296726/
|Opening the Call for Proposals||25 February 2019|
|Information Session||12 March 2019 12:00hrs (CET)|
|Deadline for submitting applications||25 March 2019 16:00hrs (CET)|
|Grant Selection Committee Decision||April 2019|
|Notifications of Awards and Rejections||April 2019|
|Grant Agreement Signatures||April 2019|